- Understanding the educational concept and IB curriculum of BIBS, and provide the basic information of your child/children.
- For students applying to grade 3 through 5, transcript and report result from the previous school are requested.
- For students applying to G6 through 10, at least 3 years’ academic transcripts from the previous school are requested.
- After all application materials are reviewed by the Admission Department.An interview will be required for students.
- After the applicant has completed his/her English interview, an additional Chinese interview will be required to assess his/her Chinese Language proficiency.
- The BIBS Admissions Office will send an acceptance letter to parents/guardians after the applicant has passed the interview process.
- Finish payment and other admission procedure.